As part of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, it is important that you carefully read the terms and conditions of use before using this website.
For purposes of this Privacy Notice, it will be understood that when referring to Grupo Delta, such term includes its respective Affiliates. “Affiliates” means, with respect to Delta Group, any natural or legal person, including any company, civil partnership, association, entity, trust, and/or organization of any kind (hereinafter a “Person”), which directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control of any other person.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND SCOPE.
This Contract governs your use of the website: https://www.gdelta.com.mx/ (hereinafter the “Site”). This contract is executed by and between the Mexican company, Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates, (hereinafter “we”), and You, in your own right or where appropriate, the buyer, user, supplier who on their behalf, you access the Site.
In accordance to the foregoing, by entering the Site and, namely, use, read, transmit, save in memory of any type of electronic device, store and/or otherwise use the Site, its content, applications, services and/or functionalities available on it, You hereby consent to any and all of the terms and conditions set forth herein, expressly waiving any right to claim ambiguity, error or vice of consent with respect to this Contract.
Additionally, You acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to comply with the terms and conditions of this document, and that you agree that by using, reading, transmitting, saving in memory of any electronic device, storing and/or using the Site in any other manner, You expressly consent agree to be legally bound to these terms, in the understanding that it will be considered as an express consent as if the document had been signed by you. You further represent and warrant that you are not a foreign resident and/or that you are not using this Site from any jurisdiction in which the Site, its use or this Contract is limited in any way or subject to compliance with regulations, registrations, taxes, approval or other obligations. You further represent that you will not use this Site from any of these jurisdictions and that you will not use it if you become a resident of a jurisdiction outside of Mexico. If You do not agree to any and all of these terms and conditions, please do not use the Site and exit it immediately. By using this Site or any link hereto, You agree to the terms and conditions of this Contract, and You acknowledge that by giving you access to it, we have your consent to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
2. LEGAL CAPACITY.
The Site is available only to persons with sufficient legal capacity to be bound under applicable laws. Consequently, the Site and the information and/or services (if any) contained herein are not available or intended for minors. If you do not qualify, please stop using the Site and leave it immediately. As per Article 167 of the Federal Civil Code and/or other related articles, legal age begins as of the age of 18 (eighteen) years, so you must be 18 (eighteen) years of age to use in any way the information contained on the Site. The Site and the materials contained herein are for commercial, recruitment, business and supplying purposes as set forth in the corresponding Privacy Notice.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT.
All materials contained on the Site are protected by copyright laws and are the property of Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V., its Affiliates and subsidiaries in Mexico and other countries.
By virtue of the foregoing and for the purposes of these terms, the following is prohibited:
1. Copy, reproduce, publish, upload, transmit and/or make any unauthorized use of any material on the Site or any other website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us or our Affiliates.
2. The use of any of the content on the Site, or any other website, on the internet, an intranet and/or any similar or related means, considering that all trademarks, industrial designs, trade notices, copyright reservations, domain names, utility models, business names, logos, trade names, as well as all kinds of property rights over works and creations protected by copyright law and other forms of industrial or intellectual property recognized or that come to be recognized by the corresponding laws, are our property.
3. Frame or utilize framing techniques to attach any of our trademarks, logos, or other intellectual property (including but not limited to, images, text, page layout, or format) without our prior written consent.
4. Use meta tags or other hidden text, using our name, trademarks, industrial designs, trade notices, reserve of rights, domain names, utility models, logos, or trade names, as well as all types of property rights over works and creations protected by copyright law and other forms of industrial or intellectual property recognized or that come to be recognized by the corresponding laws, of our property, without our prior written consent.
In case of incurring in any of the cases listed above, it shall be considered a breach of this contract and you will be subject to payment of corresponding damages and will be subject to a civil lawsuit, as per applicable law.
4. USE OF WEBSITE AND INTERFERENCE.
Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates, grant You a limited, non-transferable license to use this Site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Contract. This Site and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, applications, links, buttons, images, icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, among others, may not be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded to any platform, transmitted and/or distributed, without the prior written consent of Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V., or its Affiliates. No automatic equipment or programs, algorithms or methodology with similar processors or manual processors may be used to monitor or copy information or content from this Site without express consent from us; you hereby agree to the following:
1. You acknowledge and agree not to transmit or copy for profit or commercial purposes information or content from this Site to other computers, servers, network sites or other mass distribution media.
2. You agree not to use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper operation of this Site.
3. You agree not to use this Site for any unlawful, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene or intimidating purpose.
4. You agree not to use this Site or any of its content and/or materials to provide services or in any way communicate for any purpose with customers of Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V., or its Affiliates.
5. You agree not to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works from or publicly display any content (except for any information of your own) from the Site without express consent from us.
6. By using the Site, you guarantee and represent that any information (if any) you provide to us: (i) shall be free of viruses, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to harm, interfere with, impair, damage, intercept in a concealed way or expropriate any system, data or information and (ii) shall not create any liability for us or cause us to lose all or part of the services of our internet service provider or other providers.
An unauthorized use of this Site and/or the materials contained in this Site will be considered as an infringement of the provisions of the articles of the LEY FEDERAL DE PROTECCIÓN A LA PROPIEDAD INDUSTRIAL (FEDERAL LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY) and every other related and applicable laws. You shall be the sole responsible for all damages resulting from the infringement of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights, or any other damage resulting from your use of this Site. Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. and/or its Affiliates reserve the right to make changes to this Web Site at any time at their sole discretion, including, namely, Contract, privacy notices, publicity, links, products, services and/or features found on the Site.
5. PRIVACY OF CHILDREN AND MINORS ON THE SITE.
The Site is designed for people over 18 years of age. In the event that you allow a minor, whether or not under your responsibility, to use or exploit the Site, You assume full responsibility for: (A) the online conduct of such a minor; (b) monitoring the minor's use and access to this Site and the information it contains; and (c) the consequences of any use of the Site by the minor. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood all the terms and conditions of the Privacy Notice of Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates, which you can also find on this Site. The information containing personal data that You provide to Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates, on the website will be used and shared by us in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the Privacy Notice.
6. REVIEW AND/OR MONITORING.
Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates, may at any time, without this becoming an obligation thereto, monitor and/or review any type of information sent or received through this Site. To do so, we reserve the right to censor, edit, delete, or prohibit sending or receiving any information that upon our judgement is inappropriate, contrary to good customs, or is inconsistent with any of the provisions set forth in this Contract. As a result of the foregoing, during monitoring, such information may be examined, recorded or copied. Your use of this Site represents your acceptance and consent to the performance of such reviews and monitoring.
The personal data we obtain from these tracking technologies are as follows: browsing schedule, browsing time on our website and sections inquied. However, you can disable cookies at any time through your internet browser.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY
You represent your entire agreement that you use the Site at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates shall not be liable under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in any manner, arising from or related to: (i) the use or execution of the Site; (ii) a delay or unavailability of using the Site; (iii) the provision or non-provision of any information, or graphics contained or published on or through the Site (iv) the update or failure to update any information; (v) the alteration or modification of any information, in whole or in part, after being uploaded to the Site; (vi) any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the Site or through the links that may be included in it; (vii) the provision or non-provision of the services.
Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates, is not, and will not be responsible for the use, content, veracity, quality or accuracy of the information contained in the Portal, including but not limited to, information published by Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates, and/or any information provided by YOU through any means.
You expressly release Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. and its Affiliates from any liability arising from the foregoing and agrees to keep Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates free and clear of any harm, covering the damages and losses that may apply to the claims that: (i) any third party may file against it; (ii) arise from any requirement, claim and/or judicial and/or administrative proceeding derived from your breach of your obligations as provided for in current legislation and/or those that may acquire or have acquired.
The Site may contain technical inaccuracies, typos or inaccuracies or errors of other nature. Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates are not responsible for any typographical, photographic, technical or other errors contained on our Site. Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates, reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Site, and to the products and programs described herein, at any time without prior notice.
Under no circumstances shall Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates shall be liable for any loss of profits, costs, direct, indirect, incidental, special, dependent, consequential or punitive damages resulting from Your use of or inability to use the Site or any damages arising from your access to, or inability to access, the Site. Additionally, Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates has no obligation to update the Site. If You are dissatisfied with the Site or any of the products, services, users and/or suppliers referred to or listed on the Site, your sole remedy shall be to discontinue using the Site and terminate this agreement in accordance with the terms of the Site.
9. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates and You have no kind of relationship, whether of agency, association, partnership, employment, co-investment or franchise; therefore, you have no power to obligate Desarrollos Urbanos Delta, S.A. de C.V. or its Affiliates, or to assume any obligation on its behalf or to enter into future contracts of any kind.
10. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW.
The products and/or services described and made available through the Site may not be available in your country. We make no representation that the services or products offered on the Site are appropriate or available to you in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
This Site is domiciled in Mexico. You must comply with all laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations related to your use of the Site. For all matters related to the interpretation and compliance of this Contract, the Parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in the City of Monterrey, State of Nuevo Leon, Mexico. expressly waiving the jurisdiction of any other courts to which they may be entitled to due to their domicile, or by any other circumstance in the present or in the future.